Friday, March 20, 2009

I won I won I won!!!!! hello again

Ok so I haven't blogged for an age!! I am sorry to those who follow my comings and goings. This post is going to be mighty short but just to let you know that I intend on spending a long time tomorrow updating the slideshow of my pages and writing a very very long post!!! Oh did I mention that I won the scrappin' patch stars in their eyes comp? Well I did. I came fisrt overall but also came first in most of the rounds. I know my head is soooooo big!! I am quite busy with my new business adventure, scrapping, relieving and of course hanging out with the boys. So check back tomorrow for a full update.

2 comments:

Tracy L said...

Lovin' the new look!! Well, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserved it, bighead. And we'll let you away with not blogging too often... you do have a bit on.. just a bit...

Kim said...

Congratulations Lizzie! Well done. Gonna go in and see if I can find your designs that you won with. Love the new Blog design - sooo cool! Where do you find the time??!!
Looking forward to catching up at the scrap retreat :)
Kim x