Friday, April 24, 2009

school holiday fun




The school holidays have been full of cleaning and outings. We have manged to organise the playroom a little more and the carpets in the house have had a shampoo. We visited the duck pond and fed them our old stale bread. Oli loves this activity but for Keiran it is a little scary!! He doesn't seem to like ducks.
here are some the pics I took of them playing together. Oli has decided that having his photo taken is not so bad and I managed to get him to pose a little. As for Keiran it is far too boring to stand still for longer than a second.

I don't think I have done any scrapping since my last post. I don't seem to find any time during the day and by 8 o'clock I am so exhausted all I wan to do is slob in front of the box. I have finished my DT Kit for April though but I cannot share this page just yet. Tonight will see me scrapping madly though as I have a few pages that need to be completed by the end of the month.

I have been busy setting up my Stampin' Up business and planning some classes and getting a monthly crop under way. I have now set up a Stampin' blog which looks a little empty at this stage but I hope for it to be full of inspiration and techniques.


Oh I just remembered that I did do this page for Scrappin' Patch. It was made using some of my papers I bought in the 50% off sale and some quite old bits. I made as an inspiration page for the budget to blitz challenge. There is still some time to get a layout finished and loaded into the gallery to be into win a RAK from me. Head over to Scrappin' Patch to see the challenges that are on. Maybe I haven't shown you these pages too!! I made the first page for one of the SWV cyber crop challenges and the last 2 pages were DT challenge entries for the cyber crops. Come and join in at SWV cyber crop on 2nd/3rd May. This month's theme is the colours of the rainbow.
Right I must go and get on with some jobs. xxx

No comments: