Monday, July 26, 2010

New creations


Don't fall off your seats now. I know it is pretty rare now a days but I have created. 1stly a card for some wonderful friends. They have been so helpful and shower love our way. This card is a little thank you for all they do for us!
Iam in love with the colours here... The new soft suade is a lovely colour ink and does the shabby/vintage look so well. Baja Breeze is a great all round colour and goes with so many other colours! The stamp set is a hostess set one that I have not had a chance to play with and so I really had to break it open!

As for this page well... it was really a little play around. Having a try at making a lace edged layout but I didnt get the corners quite sussed so as always I just had to keep going and this is what came of it! I love stamping on my background and the SU wheels are perfect for this especially the new Vintage Vogue wheel. With a swipe here and dash there. The spritzer is also a fab tool. Sorta gives that glimmer mist look with out the glimmer. I love it seeing as boy layouts don't always need glimmer!

As for the other stuff in our house... well MUm has had bad news and her house sale fell over. I think she is quite upset and finding the move so stressful. Just wish i could be around to help her!

The kids have coughs. Oli has had a small one for ages now but Keiran has come down with one that is bugging him a little more. This is his second day at home but think it might be back to Kindy tomorrow. Justin had bothte boys yesterday and was a littl emiffed that his quiet day home wasn't so quiet! Welcome to my world Hon!!! When do I ever get to have a quiet sick day!!!!!!!

No comments: