Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now I remember!



I was going to add some of my latest pages. Back in Oct I was invited to be guest designer for SBO. After a couple of hiccups, I received my pizza box and I have finally finished some pages. I love the page "Caught", the Kit colours are stunning and the Crate paper is so easy to work with. "So very lucky" is a more simple page for me but I wanted the photo to be the focus and to reflect how simply stunning NZ is. I have some more pages, using the Oct Kit, to photo and post but will just have to wait for now."The Land of imagination" is my take on Mou Saha style. She is very arty and has an amazing talent at using penwork. I really enjoyed using paint on the page and have realised that I should do it more often. I enjoyed doing the doodles and unusual journalling and will now try to find a way of incorporating it into my L.O's in my own way.
So I think that is it.. but wait did I tell you Oli had a wee accident on Tuesday and ended up in A&E with concussion? A little incident involving a puddle and not very water friendly croc shoes. No lasting damage and the huge egg on the back of his head has now almost gone! Amazing how quickly kids heal.
Keiran is just Keiran, strong willed temper throwing, giggly gorgeous Keiran. What else can I say?
good night, sleep tight and hope the bedbugs don't bite xx

2 comments:

Tracy L said...

Gorgeous pages!! See you this afternoon...

Trace said...

Hey Lizzie, thanks for popping over and visiting my blog. Gorgeous layouts - congrats on both wins! Hope you get to have a bit of rest and relaxation now the holidays are upon us.